Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Esperanza Tours

User Info Menu

Esperanza Tours

Does anyone know if Patrick from Esperanza Tours is still offering transport services? We used him 2 years ago and he was an awesome driver so we would like to use him again this March for airport transfer but I do not see any recent posts by him.
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Esperanza Tours

Yes email or call him!

User Info Menu

Patrick is great. We have been using him for the last 8 years. Always gets back to you quickly and always on time. Did I mention that he always has cold Red Stripes on board for our pleasure?
    esperanza@cwjamaica.com
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sorry, Patrick's phone # 876-995-9780
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Patrick's email is Esperanza@cwjamaica.com

User Info Menu

Thanks!!! I just saw that he was still listed in the transport link and sent an E-mail. He transported our group 2 yrs ago, the first time that we used him and he was wonderful!

User Info Menu

Patrick is a very good man, safe driver, always on time, quick to reply back and confirm things, yes the red stripe and a phone to borrow if you need it. We have used Patrick, and some of his staff, for trips all over the island and for all our trips to/from MBY to Negril as well as around Negril for going on 12 years now. very patient and fair prices. you will not be disappointed.

User Info Menu

Love Patrick! Would not use anyone else!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Patrick is the best...we get to see him in a few weeks.

User Info Menu

Great! I used Patrick last April and will do so again this coming April. Super nice guy!

April 2016 - April 2015 - Feb. 2008 - Aug 2006 - Aug 2005 - Aug 2004 - Feb 2004 - Feb 2003 - Feb 2002 - Feb 2001 - Feb 1999 - Feb 1998