Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Here

User Info Menu

Newbie Here

I am a new posters on this board
    Last edited by Sweet_Dawta; 10-07-2011 at 05:04 PM.

User Info Menu

Welcome Sweet_Dwata.....where di you come up with that name??....any significance? Hope you will find all the Negril info. you're looking for from our very well-informed posters!

User Info Menu

WELCOME
    Sweet_Dawta!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by northcoast View Post
    Welcome Sweet_Dwata.....where di you come up with that name??....any significance? Hope you will find all the Negril info. you're looking for from our very well-informed posters!
    The name is from yawd. I am Jamaican born and bred but take the time to travel and experience all that island has to offer. I am always facinated by the fact people traveling to the same place see it so differently. I am always willing to learn good or bad because things keep changing.

I logged on because someone asked me on FB what was my take on the begging thread from an ex-pat point of view. I was too busy begging them something at the time to respond:-))) I told her the BIGGEST factor why I haven't retuned to Jamaica more often over the years, and why many family members no longer visit, is beg yuh dis and beg yuh dat mon. We are expected to give whether or not we have.
    Last edited by Sweet_Dawta; 10-07-2011 at 07:41 PM.

User Info Menu

Welcome!

User Info Menu

Welcome Sweet_Dawta!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

welcome sweet dawta....I look forward to your imput here.

User Info Menu

So, the name is sweet_dawta, not sweet dwata!....OK, dat mek more sense now!!....carry on!

User Info Menu

oops me bad...I didn't realize your name was sweet_dwata......I just transposed it in my head when I read it....sorry.

User Info Menu

Well it should have been sweet dawta, but patois late at night when I created the account. I will ask the admin to change it.

Anyway, I came to share on a particular topic, mission accomplished!
    Last edited by Sweet_Dawta; 10-07-2011 at 10:59 PM.