Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite barrel jerk guy?

User Info Menu

i know the feeling mr twister

when i hear the music pumping out of the jungle

i know it's time to eat :-)

User Info Menu

I loved the guy across from Rooms last year.....hope he's there in Feb and this time I am gonna remember his name!!!!

User Info Menu

I have never tried his chicken, but Jason was across from Nirvana last spring. Tried a few things from him including his conch soup which was delish! He had quite the setup.

User Info Menu

So you forgot to tell us where is Step Aside located? Biggs is good had that one along with many others, usually late night and dont remember names.

User Info Menu

Always go to Best of the West each trip...kinda gravitate there often a few times...love the sauce and also the banter around the seating....love hearing the owner (can't remember his name) talk on and on with the stories!!

User Info Menu

Leroy across from Catcha has never let me down.

Respect,

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    So you forgot to tell us where is Step Aside located? Biggs is good had that one along with many others, usually late night and dont remember names.
    The location was listed in the Conde Nast story I posted. He is between Villa Mora & Roots Bamboo. Also by the Jungle on Thursday nights.

User Info Menu

Name:  JamRock2009 0981 (Small).jpg
Views: 235
Size:  63.0 KBName:  JamRock2009 062 (Small).jpg
Views: 273
Size:  47.7 KBBiggs is the best but that other guy makes some good jerk chicken too!!

The crew and I love Smokey !!

soon come

semi(and crew)

User Info Menu

Oh I missed the location was past my bedtime last night, outside the Jungle on thursdays! Gees every jerk barrel from miles around are there, I always grab a chunk and run coming outa there!

User Info Menu

we liked the guy across from ROOMS , great jerk chicken and awesome soups, soon come