Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone on beach open early for breakfast?

User Info Menu

Anyone on beach open early for breakfast?

I scuba dive early and need to eat around 7am....and most places arent open until 8.

Does anyone know of any places on the beach that are open at 7am?

User Info Menu

Nobody knows either? I'm gonna open up a Waffle House on the beach...lol.

User Info Menu

Never seen a dive boat leave befor 9am...from the beach or cliffs

User Info Menu

Yes..my dives at the cliffs start at 9am. Even if my meal was on the table at 8:00 and was at my hotel it's hard to cram in a breakfast in 30 minutes when they pickup at 8:30 and you know how long it takes to get a meal in Jamaica. I like to get an early start to get my food digested before I head out to scuba. No bathrooms on the boats. I'm usually always up by 6am.

I've been diving in Negril for many years and Selina used to acommodate me with my early schedule. Maybe I'll go talk to Big Roy. I'm also friends with the owner of Kuyaba......I'll talk to Donna. I'm certain someone can take care of it for me.

User Info Menu

check colleta's - but it being off season - i hear some things are slow and closed

User Info Menu

Twister. Marine life divers took us from the beach last September. I don't remember the resort name, but there were customers eating when i got there at 8:30. If you let Armon know befor hand I bet they will mix up a great meal befor the dive. It was way shorter boat trip then we normaly have from Samsara

User Info Menu

I am in Dive Master training with Arman at Marine Life Divers and he has done all my training up to this level. I only train with Arman and its all private diving. My situation is a little different than most. Eating at 8:30 wont work for me. If I rent a scooter my friends at Just Natural will make sure I'm fed early. That may be my best option as its right by Samsara.

Thanks for the input!

If you want to see some cool dive photos with Arman....even rescue training....check out my profile. Lots of good photos there.

User Info Menu

Seems like this was asked on the old board and don't quote me but I thought Rob said try Moma Flo ???

User Info Menu

Your best bet might be MiYard - they are open 24/7.

User Info Menu

Mr. T...Miyard would be open & not to far from the beach...but check Mamma Flo's also....as said above.
    It's still slow season...an early breakfast may be tough to find.
    Do contact those you know...I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate you...if they can.