Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: happy thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there!!

User Info Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING There is going to be over 20 of us to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow night .We are ALL so BLESSED to have family and friends to celebrate There will be lots of food with FAMILY and FRIENDS

User Info Menu

The weather is too nice now I have to work all weekend, 10 hours today! So i think I am going to book a flight now!

User Info Menu

And a happy Action de grace to all! Just finished the start of the stuffing, cranberry sauce, squash. The carrot/turnip mix is done to perfection. Tomorrow I will figure out how to fit that turkey into the oven and hope nobody eats the apple crisp before dinner (there have been times the bowl was pretty empty come dessert! And nobody did it .... hmmmm ..... anyone know the evaporation rates on apple crisp?).

And I think about all things I have to be thankful for .... so many things! What lucky people we are! The Thankful list is long. And right near the top are the wonderful Negilians on this board, some who we've met; some we know through here. All are dear.

Yes, a lot to be thankful for. Thank you all for a meaningful reason the celebrate Thanksgiving. And a special Thanks to Rob and Lisa who make it all happen!

Joyeuse action de grace, tout le monde! La vie est belle!

User Info Menu

The weather sure is nice this weekend - we are all gonna be able to sit outside while dinner is cooking

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Name:  suntanned-turkey-xl.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  36.1 KB
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Tawnee that is the funniest thing i have ever seen!! my eyes are watering from laughing so hard!!

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving eh! so much to be thankful for!
    Candied yams and candied carrots are on top of my list!!