Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sprats Yard Party.....

User Info Menu

Wish we could be there Sprat, but tied up with guests coming in that day....my hubby would dig the goat & mannish wata big time....it's a little too "mannish" for me, lol! So nice that you chose De Bar for your party....heard so much about the "niceness" of the folks there & the excellent quality of their meals. Hope everyone has a great time!

User Info Menu

Blast, I don't get in until the 10th. Maybe another time. Have fun you guys.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Where is DeBar?

User Info Menu

I'm sorry I wont be there at that time Sprat.Would have loved to meet you-another time..and to top it off you picked the best place (IMHO) to have it at..
    Best food, Best spot(vibes) and yes Best people running that place...Is this reach also the same time you going to PA???You know am waiting anxiously for your thoughts and PICTURES of that area... I know your party going to be a blast....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

You KNOW I wish I could be there. It's a great spot, and such a nice gesture! Maybe next time...

User Info Menu

Debarr is across from Sunset on da cliffs just down from Rockhouse not far from the corner of Oasis lane where Ericas cafe is!

User Info Menu

Name:  2011-03-18 001 004 (2).jpg
Views: 309
Size:  91.6 KB
    and the best lobster

User Info Menu

I am there just booked will be leaving with a hangover the next day,but thats ok, i will survive it. Until I get home not gonna be good!

User Info Menu

LOL Poolguy! I just did the exact same thing Wednesday night. I believe we left around 1:30 am Thursday morning and the long plane ride home sucked. It was a great time though and I look forward to my next night at Debar. All new set of pups it looked like too from my trip in May as well.

User Info Menu

It will be my last night too, lol! I wouldn't miss this for the world. It's going to be awesome meeting in person.