Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sprats Yard Party.....

User Info Menu

lets have it be a contest...

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ohliz View Post
    You make me want to book an early Dec trip Jackie...but we are in the thick of college apps and audition prep for my son (if you can believe that, I think you met him when he was about 7).

Send my love to everyone, please!
    Wow Liz...I can't believe that either...sure wish you could be there.

Sounds like lots of new boardies gonna be there. I can't wait to meet you all! Sorry that some others can't make, but I guess we all can't be in Negril at the same time!

Mmmmm... 'Smokingsquirl'...what a great handle LOL at Patty...we'll if you can him out....maybe there will be a prize for you....

We will be accepting donations for two good causes. 'Tending the Garden' is for the children....

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17917858246433

And the second one will be a Nursing Home...which I will visit when I arrive in Negril. I will announce the name at that time.

Let's have fun....and give back to the wonderful peope of JA

User Info Menu

Poolguy, I'll be wearing a big straw hat. And will have a big smile on my face.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Everything is set now for the yard party....bought a 2nd goat, vegatables and rice and peas paid for, so now it's time for a party!

So boardies, don't forget Friday at 5pm...

User Info Menu

Have fun!
    Wish we could be there.....can't wait to hear all about it......OH and see all the pictures!

Happy Yard Party to all!

User Info Menu

im ready sprat!!!!! new sunglasses that i broke, fixed camera, bought new hat that i lost, im ready...

User Info Menu

Sprat thank you for having this event! Can't wait to meet you!

User Info Menu

Thanks Sprat for hosting such an awesome event and making it for a good cause too !! I cant make it but love the fact that I can still send a donation...
    Yes De Bar - Best food, Best hosts/hostess and best vibes on the West End for sure....
    Looking forward to your pictures and feedback of this party..

Many Blessings to you Sprat.....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Thanks for the invite. See you tonight.
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE