Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: If you could go on only ONE excursion...

User Info Menu

if you go to Tedds first, you can see the Glistening Waters after without ever having to leave your hotel room .....

User Info Menu

LOL Gerry!

Clarity, I will be there at Fun Holiday..plan on getting to the beach as soon as I get up in the morning, so odds are I will already be there when you get there.

User Info Menu

We are going to try Mayfield falls next month so im glad to see the great reviews here..im going to attempt to post a video we did from rockland bird sancuary when we were there last year..it was really neat..

User Info Menu

oh wow that is beautiful... thanks for posting that..looks like it was quite an experience.

User Info Menu

It was soo peaceful..you just sit there and wait..they will come..alls you here are the soft whispers of birds from afar....then they come....one at a time and you here their wings coming closer...it is amazing....

User Info Menu

Booger

Sorry did not see your question until now. Yes in the pictures on the link are at least 3 of his children - the oldest daughter with baby then his youngest son and daughter. Such a kind and beautiful family they are.