Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: On Our way! can't wait!

User Info Menu

On Our way! can't wait!

Hello all,
    My wife and I are arriving tomorrow mid day. We are first timers to Jamaica staying at Breezes. Any suggestions? What is the weather like this upcoming week? I saw some where it said thunderstorms all week? Say it ain't so. Is that more like a pop up shower here and there? Do I need a jacket for night time? Oh well everything else will fall into place and i'm sure we will have a great time. We have been married almost 18 years, the kids and our business is driving us nuts. We are way over due. Thanks in advance for any input.

Keith and Deb

User Info Menu

Breezes= good choice to run away from the kids and the business.It is October-rainy season so do expect rain possible lots of it but it does stop and it does stay hot and nice and warm.Not the rain you may be used to.
    I do not think you will need a jacket take a pullover just in case

User Info Menu

Welcome to da board!!!~Rain "liquid sunshine"-Pay NO attention to the weather forecast~Just go enjoy the island that you will fall in love with!!-Evening light shower is maybe all ya get.Just in enough time to head in doors for another drink~You could get in touch with Rob and Lisa-and hit some webcast!!-They are very good people that know the island well and are very fun to hang out with-Lisa's laugh is addicting-Just ask a way you are on the right board for info~Bless!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]