Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hands up who still gets excited getting ready for the next trip

User Info Menu

Room booked last trip...flight booked a few weeks ago...driver penciled in for airport pickup...even have the stopover hotel already booked for the night before we leave. 13 trips under our belt and still getting excited about trip 14 in February!

User Info Menu

I book as early as possible so that I can hit this site to "feel" the vibe...SO excited for my trip this January!!

User Info Menu

I'm with you Brasi!!!! Love the anticipation!!!

User Info Menu

The excitement and anticipation of arriving in Negril, is only outweighed by actually getting there. In fact, on those nights when sleep is really difficult to come by, a mental walk along 7 mile is better than any field full of bouncing sheep!!
    For me (us), it is a feeling that I used to have when I went to bed on Christmas Eve as a child and I feel lucky in life I can still enjoy that!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Oh my gosh, after 35 (or so ) trips,I am still like a little kid- get so excited, my whole last part of the year (now-xmas) it is all I can think about.

User Info Menu

I get excited during a current trip thinking about the next one!!!! We usually conspire on the trip back on how to get back to Jam the quickest!!!! Unless they are showing Big Bang Theory on the flight back ... in which case, we plan in the taxi from airport to home. Big Sigh!

User Info Menu

P.S. It all comes under: Once you go, you know!

User Info Menu

trip 61 in a few weeks and I still get all excited!!