Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Places to Eat

User Info Menu

Re: Places to Eat

If you go to Frenchman's Cove beach, the food at that restaurant is pretty good, but expensive. so are the drinks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    YES I haven't been but it's right next to the big jerk restaurant, yards from Boston Jerk Lane.
    So has anyone gone to this night club? Just curious if its decent and safe to check out. Thanks everyone for all the response I love having options.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I haven't been but I hear it's fine and yes safe.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    To be clear, the jerk center includes all of those little buildings??
    Yes

User Info Menu

For some reason I can't picture it! I don't remember much besides houses outside the jerk center But will definitely pop my head in next time at very least

User Info Menu

Yes annabannnas was the one I couldn't remember! Also really wanted to try woodsy!! Those burgers look amazing!! Great looking buns too which is half the burger in my opinion.. Do not miss out on piggys!!

User Info Menu

Cynthias on Winnefred beach is very good. Also a few other restaurants there but haven't tried them.
    Used to be a bar and grill called Chill out on Long beach, last time I was there it was closed but not sure as of now

User Info Menu

Iam making a promise to myself to make it to winnefred this time!! It was top priority last trip but never happened! The cook shops there stay open all year??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    Iam making a promise to myself to make it to winnefred this time!! It was top priority last trip but never happened! The cook shops there stay open all year??
    Yes. You won't be disappointed great vibe there.

User Info Menu

Sweet thank you!