Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Places to Eat

User Info Menu

Re: Places to Eat

Ahh. You know what I'm missing? Like, really, sincerely missing? Every time I read the board I have to check the PA forum, just in case... you know.
    *makes eyes at miss vi*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    Ahh. You know what I'm missing? Like, really, sincerely missing? Every time I read the board I have to check the PA forum, just in case... you know.
    *makes eyes at miss vi*
    Ditto !!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    *makes eyes at miss vi*
    You two crack me up!!! I promise you both, I'm almost ready to post the final installment....SOON!! LOL

User Info Menu

When's your next reach vi ? I am ready for your next adventure lol

User Info Menu

I'm ready too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon, 541lion. I'm hoping to get vacation time off for late March approved tonight and then the shopping and planning will begin. In the meantime, I'm going to start posting videos from past trips AND finish the last report..."snicker".

User Info Menu

Cliff Hangers Restaurant - I will post rip report and pictures - soon - vey nice place - not cheap but the view and ambiance is super!

I believe they also have rentals available.
    Name:  IMG_1404 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 389
Size:  91.2 KB
    Name:  20160130_121219 (768x1024).jpg
Views: 417
Size:  98.0 KB

We stayed at Bay View Eco Resort - you could always visit there and have dinner and check out the property

User Info Menu

We ate (and stayed) at Geejam (great dinner and drinks), had a great lunch at Cliffhanger (officially my favorite bar layout in the world), nice burgers and some chill pingpong at Woody's and an awesome dinner at Soldier Camp. Highly recommend all four places. Boston Jerk center was OK but a little dry (as I said in a previous comment, this is apparently the East Coast way).

Incidentally, did not see a single mosquito in Port Antonio over 4 days last week- only saw 3 (killed them all) in Negril - only one of those sampled my blood - 48 hours and still zika free!