Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: UPGRADED!!!! ~~~~~ Wooohooo!!!!

User Info Menu

UPGRADED!!!! ~~~~~ Wooohooo!!!!

My wife & I just got upgraded to first class on Delta for tomorrow's flight! This is awesome!!!!

I'm going crazy here at work for my final hours. So much to do and running out of time...lol.

User Info Menu

if you do decide to rent a scooter from Gas, please tell him gerryg123 sent you -- it will help me me bargain cause I'm right behind you!

User Info Menu

wow--did you ask for the upgrade? That has never ever happened to me and would be so cool if it did. Have a great trip--you deserve it after having to cancel at the last minute before.

User Info Menu

Mr.Twister-We all think you deserve it.From your last planned trip had fell through.Now look whats happening.Everything is irie!!!Safe travels!!!See ya on da web casts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone! I didnt ask for the upgrade. Frequent flyer medallion gold status perks

I feel sooooo much better about going on the trip this time around. Healthy again and that puts me in a good frame of mind to relax and enjoy this to the fullest.

User Info Menu

Enjoy to the fullest-We will be watching for the on site report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Awesome! Congrats on the upgrade!!

Enjoy every minute of your vacation, you deserve it!
    Have a great flight - Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you return!We'll see you at the webcast!
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-10-2011 at 07:05 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

The ONLY way I fly to Jamaica is in First Class - miles, miles and more miles....enjoy the experience. You won't want to go back to coach (lol).

User Info Menu

Nice... It sneaks up on you, I'm leaving Wed. morning. Getting my boss settled and reasured that he'll do fine while I'm gone is a chore, in it's self. The
    praying I can fit everything in my suitcase is next. I shouldn't bring the 3 inch heels I can't walk in, but I might need them. So many worries, but no worries
    when I can see the beauty through my watery eyes upon landing. Have a great time, everytime!

User Info Menu

Mr Twister!!! That is awesome! SO happy for you and that you are finally coming!
    Wait til you get here....the weather nice mon!
    We will see you at the bus for sure....I am also thinking about Canoe on Thursday (thats my birthday)
    When is your birthday again, soon right? Right near mine I thought?
    Well we can discuss this all on the bus, while we toast, again and again and again LOL
    Safe travels! (in first class....nice!)