Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Portland Videos

User Info Menu

Re: Portland Videos

Welcome Back Vi... sounds like you really enjoyed your last reach... Waiting patiently for your trip report.

User Info Menu

THANKS Sparkle! I had a great time. Trip report is coming together slowly because of work, but it's going to be a nice one so don't go far...

User Info Menu

Well, I'm sure looking forward to another trip report I just got back from a fabulous time in Negril ! One of these days I will run into you gal !!!!

User Info Menu

Oh we have to make that happen jojo. I’ve read some of the posts where I see you are not only a sweetheart but the life of any party. Yeah, I could feed off your energy and keep going and going and going…lol

I would so love to read a jojo p report…hint hint

User Info Menu

hehe....Alas, I don't think a trip report from me would get past the censors.......lol.....

While finding myself awaiting you next trip report, and since work is sloooow today ...it allowed me to go back to your last report, and read it again, word by word, all almost 70 pages.
    I remembered you were a brilliant writer, but what I had forgotten, is how funny you are...
    I was rolling in laughter from everything, to the gal that cupped your breast, to you saying you forgot your summers eve at the previous hotel...lololol!!!

Then, I read this........

'' Four domino games were in progress within the small enclosure in the front of the shop... Words and laughter could be heard over the slam of the cream colored tiles, hitting the wood tables.
    A faint cloud of smoke stayed suspended in the air, completing the scene. "

It's situations like that that keep me coming back to Negril !!!!
    And as I got to your last day, and I remember a lot of people, including myself, were giving you a hard time, not finishing that day, and it hit me, some things have to stay within your memorie...only !!
    Looking forward to more !!!!

User Info Menu

Yeah, I think I remember you mentioning recapping your trips reports would require censoring, well girlfriend now I KNOW I want to hang with you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    ...And as I got to your last day, and I remember a lot of people, including myself, were giving you a hard time, not finishing that day, and it hit me, some things have to stay within your memorie...only !!
    Looking forward to more !!!!
    Awwwww you made my day with your kind words.

The “unfinished report” (lawd did you say 70 pages???) will be finished. It’s just that some very sad events happened after that Negril visit that made/makes writing about it emotionally difficult. A couple of cool folks I met, passed away shortly after I returned. One was well known, the other, well while not famous, had a captivating spirit. When I looked at their pictures and remembered the introductions and conversations I couldn’t write about the time I spent with them knowing I would never enjoy their company again. I’m hoping I can get to it after the Portland report…even if it’s abbreviated, it deserves an ending.