Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flights from NYC to MBJ

User Info Menu

When did LaGuardia start having international flights? Or do you do the passport thing somewhere else, where you change?

User Info Menu

Ohliz..
    You got me! All know is that we flew out of LaGuardia with Spirit to MoBay - there was a stop over - but I don't remember if that was where we did the customs thing.. I was too traumatized by the drive into LaGuardia - the ridiculous parking costs and the wild bus ride from the lot to the terminal to remember anything.......... that is until we got to Negril!!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

LOL, gotcha. I think parking is really $$$ at any NYC airport, and i find Kennedy harder to deal with than LGA. Except the Jet Blue terminal

User Info Menu

If you will consider LaGuardia, how about Airtran? AT shows each-way pricing details, you can control search by up to 2 days in each direction, and see what the cheaper flight days are. You can book them that way too, and since you are going November, use the BBH11 event code for 10% discount off the base fare - when you book through the event code office. Search this board for details on using that. You may also be able to reserve the tickets for up to 10 days before you pay for them. My experience with Airtran flying both domestic and international over the past 4? years has been excellent. Its easy to earn A+ Reward points and oh - see if you can sign up for the special before you book - it will earn you 2 Rewards per flight during a certain period of time - and it takes only 4 Rewards to do a check-in upgrade to business class. I could go on and on about Airtran, lol - sign up for their netsavers emails to let you know when they run sales, which lately has been 2-3 times per month, in my recall.
    Last edited by Lola; 10-16-2011 at 12:23 PM.