Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Best Stay Ever at Carib Beach Apartments

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Best Stay Ever at Carib Beach Apartments

Here is what a recent guest had to say about their stay at Carib:

'My recent stay at the Carib Beach Apartments came about purely by accident. I was just browsing the web to find a suitable place to stay when I came across their website. Man was I ever in for a great deal !!! The price was great at $60.00 nightly for double occupancy, the view from my room was beautiful, the beach was private and relaxing and the staff who came by to clean our room were always friendly and helpful. I would recommend the Carib Beach Apartments any day to anyone who is looking for great value in Negril at an affordable price. Already planning my next trip back! Carlene.

So there you have it from the horses mouth- why not pay us a visit at www.jamaicalink.com/carib, and see for yourself what Carlene has spoken about.

User Info Menu

is there a pool and or AC?

User Info Menu

The rates are in pounds. Can I see them is US dollars?
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

Sponsor

User Info Menu

There is a large swimming pool at Carib Beach Apartments and all rooms have A/C.

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    is there a pool and or AC?
    Yes Gerry, there is a large swimming pool at Carib Beach Apartments and all rooms have A/C.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Dear Captaind, our current system only uses pounds to display our rates. We are currently working on changing over to a US$ display.

For further information you may email our ofice direct at carib@jamaicalink.com, we would love to have you stay with us.

User Info Menu

anything with kitchens
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

Sponsor

User Info Menu

All Rooms At Carib Beach Apartments Have Full Kitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    anything with kitchens
    Yes Rambo, all our rooms have full kitchens so you can prepare your own meals in comfort.