Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Public Laundry Facilities

User Info Menu

Public Laundry Facilities

We are making our fifth visit to Negril in February. This time we're bringing a two year old, and will need to do laundry at some point. Does anyone know of a public laundry facility in Negril? Or someone who will take in laundry? Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

There is a place down the west end road past Out of Town Pastry. They will wash, dry and fold your clotes at a very reasonable price. Unfortunately, I do not have a name for the place but it is easy to find.
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Some hotels (Seastar for sure) offer laundry service. You can also check with your housekeeper.

User Info Menu

Most hotels will offer this service...definitely check with your housekeeper.
    There are a couple of laundry facilities in the West End...the one that Gabrielle mentioned & one located just past Canoe & near Miyard....there are also drop off locations (don't know where those are).
    I would check with my hotel first.

User Info Menu

when I was last at NBCC it poured down rain the day before I was to leave and a bunch of stuff hanging on my porch railing to dry were soaked. I asked around with the staff there, and one of them does laundry for guests. So he took a huge load of stuff--wet beach towels and clothes did it and brought it back to me with in 3 hours for something like 10 bucks (tip included). It was much better than spending time in the laundromat on my last night there. So def. check with the housekeeper at your hotel.

User Info Menu

I've always talked to housekeeping, they will either do it for you or know someone who can,