Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For some info about the upcominng events happening during Boardie Bash week..

User Info Menu

Re: For some info about the upcominng events happening during Boardie Bash week..

If it's raining it looks like this but the AC works (sometimes)

Cap

Name:  *Bottom top on.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  102.0 KB

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Re: For some info about the upcominng events happening during Boardie Bash week..

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    You are on the correct bus !!! It will be the regular lenbert bus, but it will be so full of boardies, that you will think it's just a boardie bus...hopefully it will be so full of boardies, that there will be

no room for the AI's... sorry....just kidding....umm..not really I will be going, that is of course assuming I survive the Blue Hole !!!
    Super! Thanks
    Sorry, I'm kind of ai at grand pineapple, don't judge me! Haha

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapples cool, I wasn't including that one !!! lol

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapples cool, I wasn't including that one !!! lol
    Haha.... No worries! Can't wait to meet you! Thanks for helping to organize everything!!!!!

User Info Menu

Is there a problem with people that stay at the all inclusives? We are not staying there this time but have stayed at them 15 times in the past.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

gregandkelly63...I was just doing some good natured teasing !!! Love to all that enjoy Negril....not saying that one is any better than the other by any means, but the all inclusive lovers are few and far between on this site, and I was thrilled to see you were going to enjoy the boardie bash week for your first stay as non AI, You will find AI lovers are quite the ''different'' animal'' than the non AI, again, no disrespect
    meant, and looking forward to meeting you !

User Info Menu

gregandkelly63...I was just doing some good natured teasing !!! Love to all that enjoy Negril....not saying that one is any better than the other by any means, but the all inclusive lovers are few and far between on this site, and I was thrilled to see you were going to enjoy the boardie bash week for your first stay as non AI, You will find AI lovers are quite the ''different'' animal'' than the non AI, again, no disrespect
    meant, and looking forward to meeting you !
    Good deal! I was starting to wonder if we needed to back out! Let me say even when we stay at an all-inclusive, we spend as much time off the resort as we do on! We are very excited about this trip and are looking forward to meeting everyone!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

We spent 12 or so vacations at Hedo and have so much more fun off the resort that we changed to other resorts 3 or 4 years ago.Sometimes we do a day pass to see friends at Hedo but we have met so many great friends in Negril that we just can't do the AI any more.Still thinking if we got the right price at Grand Pineapple we would still do it because thats in the middle of all the things we love in Negril!

User Info Menu

got my confirmation from Lenbert.....looking forward to remembering the Blue Hole trip with the rest of y'all....

User Info Menu

billndonna, you just can't beat that location....this will be our 3rd stay at GP, we've been to the large, walled AI's, and stayed twice at Seastar... GP is a great home base, for our running around