Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Who starts their prep upon your return?

User Info Menu

Who starts their prep upon your return?

In response to TicToc's thread....From the time I return from my vacation to Ja, (My second home.) I start packing and planning for the next reach. Planning what I didn't get to do, (Because I drank to much, stayed up too late...didn't wake up on time, for the same reason...or the "chill factor" set in.) There is always something I miss, because no matter how long I make the vacation...it's never enough.

Then spending the next month calling JA, because you miss your friends, and the new friends you make. (I always make new friends every time which adds on to another month of text and calls.) I don't think it's just me!

User Info Menu

You leave things until you get all the way home to prep again?YOU are late!
    I begin my prep while still there

User Info Menu

Starting this year

This will be my 4th time Feb 24 - Mar 3 and i will be reserving my room for next year when i am there this time. We are staying one night in the cliffs this year for the first time and are excited for a new experience.

User Info Menu

Once I am home and the Jamaican Depression sets in, I start planning the next trip.

As x e lent said, you start planning to do the next trip the things you didn't get a chance to do on this trip. Doing it again for this upcoming trip on the 19th. Writing down all the places we want to go eat and chill at this time. We shall see how that works out.

So far we have gone 2-3 times a year.

Going to Florida in February and the Abaco's (Bahamas) in March, so not sure when the budget will allow us to return to Negril so we are planning on making the most, and taking in this 2 weeks trip.

User Info Menu

The family took a vote as we were in the van on the way to the airport (after 5 glorious days in Negril). Option 1 was a week at the beach in south Jersey in August. Option 2 was a full week (this time) in Negril at Christmas time. The votes were cast in a matter of seconds. Beach House Villas, here we come.

User Info Menu

I do.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

and bugging me on a daily basis!! Love ya even though your likkle sis gets on your nerves on vacation. I see you more in Ja than I see you at home lol

User Info Menu

WHO'S FAULT IS THAT....TWISTED SISTA! Blaaa..blaa

User Info Menu

Not to be confused with the 80's glam rock band... "just joking" You know you're mi favorite sis.

User Info Menu

My husband and I begin planning the next trip while we are there and I've learned to carry a notebook to keep track of the names of places we encounter. After a 12 day stay things become a bit fuzzy upon our return to the US. We joke that Jamaica is the best vacation we never remember.....lol
    Legends BananaShout HardingHall Xtabi NBCC RondellVillage