Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: To give back to Negril during the Boardie Bash on Friday the 29th at Woodstock...

Administrator

User Info Menu

To give back to Negril during the Boardie Bash on Friday the 29th at Woodstock...

Please click here for details! The children are our future! Thank you for your support!

http://negril.com/nt/nt041616.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: To give back to Negril during the Boardie Bash on Friday the 29th at Woodstock...

Kool deal! Congrats NEET and the kids of Jamaica's future! Much Respect!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Re: To give back to Negril during the Boardie Bash on Friday the 29th at Woodstock...

Boardies, the NEET office in the lobby at Travellers is open most every business day and will gladly accept contributions from those of us who can't be there for the boardie bash.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Hi I am Irie Andy and my wife Maggie & I have traveled to Jamaica for 26 yrs If I were asked who has been most influential and impressible person we have met, I would say hands down Mr Winston Wellington by his actions (not just words ) with his NEET Foundation. Mr Wellington's constant energy levels and hard work to improve the Education of his Jamaican people and country speaks volumes of the man ! Mr Wellington you are truly my HERO !! thank you, with the greatest Respect !

Your Friends;

Irie Andy & Maggie