Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: love mi some jerk pork

User Info Menu

love mi some jerk pork

Been going to the Red Dragon for 7-8 years.
    What could be better - Damn good jerk pork and ice cold Red Stripes-made 4 trips this year
    Name:  IMG_1390.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  97.7 KB
    About 5 years ago I met an older gentleman (he says just say old man), and he
    and I just hit it off. I have to be honest I go to see Mr. Myrie more than the pork & beer.
    Last Thanksgiving when I was in Jamaica, I went to the Dragon a few times and he was not there
    any of the times we were there (hadn't been feeling the greatest), so I made Leon, our driver stop @ his place
    on the way back to our resort. I didn't know that he had his own likkle rum bar, so we pull up in front of it
    in Redround, and as we pull up I see him sitting inside (place was full up) and I slide open the door
    and yell WHA GWAN, and he gave the old RED FOX
    (Sanford & Sons) bit, grabs his chest and slumps onto the bench, saying you ______Bumb*****___.
    Name:  IMG_1693.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  97.7 KB
    When we were there this time he wanted some pictures as he said he didn't have any of us together,
    so our driver took a couple for him
    Name:  IMG_1438.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  92.6 KB
    I told him we need to take another picture as our faces were too dark and we don't look like white tourists and he said no, we look like his son and daughter
    Funny man - then he had to have my wife's glasses so he could look cool
    Name:  IMG_1442.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  97.9 KB

User Info Menu

Re: love mi some jerk pork

LOL, funny story. Always like to see da folks we gain friendship with as we are on da island
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Yes, he's quite the character ~ met him last Spring Name:  Samsara May 2015 136.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  41.4 KB
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Love the Red Dragon pork. Have been there 5 or six times the last few weeks for the coldest red stripes and best jerk pork around. Just can't get enough of that place

User Info Menu

I was sitting in the dragon last night just before 7. This car drives by and a guy in the bar yells to him and so this car does a 3 point turn and comes back and parks right in front. I see it's a Mercedes and this dude gets out and saunters into the bar. Now a few people got all excited and I keep hearing my general, yes my general. Well the next thing I know theres all this excitement and people coming so I go ask Towie who it is and he says it's Ninjaman. Enough said. Wiki him if you don't know who he is.