Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seastar Inn's Renovation Progress Pics

User Info Menu

Yeah I heard there are new fridges too, cant wait to have my first "cold" Redstripe ever at Seastar!lol Better check see if there is a room for the flight I just booked for end of Nov.

User Info Menu

That is awesome, I love the work being done, and am really looking forward to checking it out next month.

User Info Menu

Very cool!

User Info Menu

Soon come in 11 Days, I certainly hope there is a bar and the pool is functional. Cant wait to get back home.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the pics! Love them,

User Info Menu

Any updated snaps?

User Info Menu

WOW this place rocked before all of this,,,And im sure its gonna even rock more when all this work is done,,chris keep all these photos like you did with the original photos of the seastar being built,,,,what a great history,,and im sure there will be more great time to come!!!Big up to you CHRIS AND FRANCINE!!!

User Info Menu

Tic....cant wait to see the new diggs! Im glad you picked there for the gathering..

User Info Menu

You Spend it ,to make it...Chris has a great idea with investing in his owh plan. Build it and they will come...!!! Thanks Chris. Food, Drink, Enjoy Life... I like it ...Woodrow

User Info Menu

Wonderful! Also loved shot of the crew!

Can't wait to see it in person in Feb!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]