Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Any boardies remember these?

User Info Menu

Any boardies remember these?

Back in 1995 and 1996 there was a place in Negril where you could rent 4-wheelers. They were nice and stable and with those big wheels you could barely feel the potholes. In 1996 we were a group of 5 couples and we all rented one. They were a blast! We went all the way to Sav and explored the countryside outside of Negril.
    I wish they still had them. When we last checked we were told it was too difficult to get parts shipped to Jamaica.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

No, more like a motorcycle with 4 wheels. Really sturdy...I miss those. I have pictures but it was before digital cameras and I'd have to scan it, etc.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)