Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First Trip Report - First Time in Treasure Beach

User Info Menu

Re: First Trip Report - First Time in Treasure Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Seveen View Post
    loved both reports! the beach down the hill past Irie Rest is one of my favorites - i hit it at sunrise one morning and it was all gold and black -- loads of things to look at without snorkeling --- i felt like i was in an aquarium

put Little Ochie on your list for your next TB visit . . . :-)
    Thanks Seveen! Yes, that was our favorite beach Definitely want to get to Little Ochi next time!

User Info Menu

Great trip report and pictures! We have fallen in love with TB - several years ago we stopped going to Negril all together and now spend 10 days in TB. The bus was new this year - no idea what the story is or why it is there.

User Info Menu

That's a really fantastic collection of pix. I have not been to Treasure Beach, but those photos make me want to go so badly.

User Info Menu

Our fourth trip to Treasure Beach is booked for October.

User Info Menu

We just confirmed a reservation for a 6 nights stay in TB next Feb. Were still doing a few days in Negril but are looking forward to the change of pace that TB seems to offer.

Thanks for TR!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

agregory,

Very nice trip report and photos!! The Treasure Beach and South Coast of Jamaica have matured nicely and retain a great Vibe!! I first visited TB in 1981 and those involved with the development and growth have done so gracefully.

Cool pics while M-cycling around!!

Name:  Black Sand.JPG
Views: 470
Size:  81.9 KBName:  Ho Ho Ho.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  61.8 KBName:  The Old Days MoBay.JPG
Views: 390
Size:  44.2 KB

User Info Menu

Awesome trip report!

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone! This was so fun to write and relive the beauty and memories

User Info Menu

Oh man your killing me here. All my favorite places in T. B. Did you by chance have a conversation with Miss Jer owner of the South Pole? SWEET lady~~ And YES you were at Fort Charles Beach........Black sand and all alone~~Perfect! We also enjoyed the scooters~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim-Donna View Post
    Oh man your killing me here. All my favorite places in T. B. Did you by chance have a conversation with Miss Jer owner of the South Pole? SWEET lady~~ And YES you were at Fort Charles Beach........Black sand and all alone~~Perfect! We also enjoyed the scooters~~
    Is South Pole a bar in Billy's Bay? If so, we never made it there. Hopefully next time