Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Still looking for an AMAZING deal for four nights in January -- message me!!!

User Info Menu

Still looking for an AMAZING deal for four nights in January -- message me!!!

OK, everyone, make me a deal! I need a room, beach or cliffs, for four nights in early January. I'm a single traveler, I promise to not make too much of a ruckus, and I'm a good tipper even though I love a great bargain. And, shameless plug, i am the site record-holder for most views on a trip report! The best deal i can find on the Net, taking in all factors, is Travellers for 61 a night .... Who can beat this deal?

User Info Menu

Summerset village $54

I get bungalo hotel for $56

Caribbean Sunset resort $61

Sunset on the cliffs $62
    hotelscombined.com

User Info Menu

I think Manda broke your record dude.

Travelers at $61 is a good deal for high season. TicToc has some good suggestions. You should check some of the sponsors of this board - Catcha Gardens, Xtabi (Garden Side) - two I can think of off the top of my head should have rooms under $100/night available in early January. And of course, SeaStar, where you stayed last time...you are still welcome there, no? (Kidding!)
    Last edited by rastagirl777; 10-14-2011 at 07:44 PM.

User Info Menu

I hope I am still welcome at the great Seastar Inn! I'm staying at Seastar Inn for the majority of the visit, but I have a stretch of days beforehand .... I still have the most views by more than 12,000!!! I am hangin' in there!!!

User Info Menu

$420 for 4 nights @ Treehouse includes breakfast, round trip airport transfers and a red stripe bucket with 2 beers....
    Check back on Living Social Oct 31st.

User Info Menu

If you don't mind staying at a guesthouse with your own private entrance and use of a kitchen. Located on the westend, private message me and i'll give you the information.

User Info Menu

gerryg123 - I love you! Only you would be so out there for a deal! Whatever you get, whatever you pay - I envy those with you because they will have a great time! I have no doubts you will welcomed back at the Seastar - not with open arms, but with big hugs!!!! I can't wait to hear the blog when you're there! Photos, dude. By the time you are there we will be freezing our Royal Canadian Nay-Nays off and will need the warmth and spirit of our words and pics!

Anyone going the same time as gerryg123 - follow that dude! He parties right!

User Info Menu

are you kidding me, M & G? it was an honor and a privilege partying with YOU -- though, looking back, you did not move much from the bar stools .... We will always share those great memories of being the only guests at SeaStar for a few nights! It was like our own backyard every time we stepped out of the room!