Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Amazon

User Info Menu

Amazon

Can you watch movies on amazon in Jamaica?

User Info Menu

Re: Amazon

Sadly, no mon! I am a Prime member and a big time Amazon shopper...Kindle and all...but, no go in JA.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yetta View Post
    Sadly, no mon!
    ditto
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Yeah tried but no go

User Info Menu

Using a VPN should allow you to access Amazon and Netflix and anything else... Google is your friend here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    Using a VPN should allow you to access Amazon and Netflix and anything else... Google is your friend here.

VPN's are your friend. You need to see where the blackouts are for whatever service you are using, and pick a VPN outside of what is blacked out. For example, I was able to watch a UFC middle of last year using a VPN from the Netherlands. However, since then the Netherlands has been added to the blackout list, so you would need to find a VPN in a country that is not blacked out. You can find a VPN that taps into multiple locales with a little research.

User Info Menu

Netflix did work for us this year - nice for the occasional bouts of insomnia

User Info Menu

Yes, you can watch movies on Amazon and Netflix in Jamaica from VPN. I read many reviews people are using PureVPN for accessing Netflix and Amazon in Jamaica. If you want to know more about VPN check this Latest PureVPN Review 2016. You can even avail 71% Off on PureVPN, if you are still searching for solution to watch movies on Netflix and Amazon so this is the right time to get PureVPN on 71% discount.

User Info Menu

With VPN\Proxy servers services that block Jamaican IP addresses will have no idea your in Jamaica because your accessing their site from a server located in the US with a US IP address. It just so happens that server is then sending the data to you in Jamaica but they don't know that. Once the traffic leaves their network they have no control where it goes.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Netflix has always worked for me every year. Nurse Beth