Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 15 Days & We're There!!

User Info Menu

Patty, we are going to miss you two for sure!! We got to meet Bea's Dad last year & are really forward to meeting her Mom this time. The party should be fun..........to say the least!!

We really need this vacation after the last few weeks. This past year has been a crazy, stressfull one for us.
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blandy1 View Post
    Meinvancover

We arrive 2 weeks from today too!! Get to MoBay around 2:00. Hope you come by Canoe for the party on Halloween. Should be a lot of fun.
    Yes we will definitly drop by.

User Info Menu

Great, look forward to seeing you there Meinvancover. Bring your costumes, as they are going yo judge for the best & worst.......we usually don't get into the costume thing but we are going to this year. It should be a lot of fun for everyone!!

User Info Menu

Have a brilliant holiday you two.Make it the best ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blandy1 View Post
    Great, look forward to seeing you there Meinvancover. Bring your costumes, as they are going yo judge for the best & worst.......we usually don't get into the costume thing but we are going to this year. It should be a lot of fun for everyone!!
    Meinvancover Hope to see you at the halloween party!!!

at this times in 14 days i will be seen the island of jamaica from my airplane window!!!

Patty We will miss you this trip!!!

Clarity ill see ya at the bus crawl or at the jungle Thurs. night! you are my excuse for escaping mom that thurs. night!
    I have to go meet you!!

Bonnie get packing!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Bea - Thursday at the Jungle - Ladies night here we come!

I can't believe Negril is only 2 weeks away! We're all going to be there before we know it!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

see you ladies at the Jungle!! Can they handle all of us at once? lol Bea you know your mom would rock the Jungle

User Info Menu

I should be there too I hope you ladies have a blast at the Jungle!!

User Info Menu

Manda, I will have a few drinks for u and "Taye" lol

User Info Menu

I will leave the Jungle to you Young Gals, don"t think this old woman could take it!! LOL