Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 15 Days & We're There!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pretty40 View Post
    Manda, I will have a few drinks for u and "Taye" lol
    hahaha thank you !! I told him about the Taye thing he couldnt believe it lol Said Taye was too good looking to play him LMFAO

User Info Menu

Helen and I are looking forward to seeing you two sometime during our reach. Maybe the 31st at the Canoe Bar??? Hope Andy is doing well!!

User Info Menu

You know you are a Negrilaholic when you can truly feel the vibe of excitement through a thread of this one! You all enjoy and keep safe.

User Info Menu

Weathermon & Helen,

We are looking forward to seeing you two as well, if we get to go. Andy is going to have his heart shocked this Friday, as the meds are not converting it back to regular rhythm. IF everything goes okay & the doctor says it's okay we will be there. They just decided to do this yesterday, so we are praying all goes well. Will be so good to see you both again. I know you have a party to attend at your resort, but if you could come by Canoe on Halloween, it's going to be quite the Halloween party with Bea's Mother's Birthday party too. Keep Andy in your prayers that all goes well Friday!! Hope to get to see you there.
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Holy cow! We are almost to single digits! Been planning this since last spring - this is when the dif starts really getting bad! :-)

[/url]

User Info Menu

Blandy hope you both are able to go and the procedure on Friday works. I will keep you in my prayers. Have a good trip!

User Info Menu

Thanks Angel, I am trying to stay postive.....I said trying!! I am sure it will go just fine, just always scarey.

Southcoastgirl....you all have a wonderful trip, like I need to even say that!! Usually, I am the same way by now, just have to get past this hurdle Friday & we will be trying to get everything ready, as we will be in the single digits then!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blandy1 View Post
    Thanks Angel, I am trying to stay postive.....I said trying!! I am sure it will go just fine, just always scarey.

Southcoastgirl....you all have a wonderful trip, like I need to even say that!! Usually, I am the same way by now, just have to get past this hurdle Friday & we will be trying to get everything ready, as we will be in the single digits then!!
    Andy is in our thoughts and prayers.
    We hope all goes well on Friday.

I imagine this must be scary & stressful. There will be a great deal of relief once the procedure is successful and you can start really getting excited about this upcoming trip.
    We're sending positive vibes your way.

We look forward to meeting you in Negril

Best wishes,
    Daisy & Markus
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Bonnie, just tell Andy if he doesn't get better you will just have to go without him! That will give him some incentive, lol. I'll think positive and say I will see you there.

User Info Menu

Helen and I are hoping for the best! Tell Andy to hang in there and we will see you guys on Halloween.