Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 15 Days & We're There!!

User Info Menu

15 Days & We're There!!

We only have 15 days left till we fly out for Negril. We have had this trip planned since back in May, and the time is finally almost here. We have had some unexpected things happen from the planning to finally looking like we are going to get to go. We never know what can happen in our life's & sometimes we just aren't ready when they do happen. All I do know for sure is, everything happens for a reason, although I don't pretend to understand why. Thank you for all the friendships that we have been lucky enough to have made on our trips to Negril. You all have helped us through some very diffcult times through the years and again this year as well & we are looking forward to seeing some of you this trip. We are ready to renew old friendships & make some new ones as well. We feel very blessed to have you in our life's.

15 DAYS & Counting.........we really need this trip!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Hopefully I will get to meet you this time-- probably at Canoe and Bea's halloween party.

User Info Menu

Looking forward to it Pretty40. Bea & I have been planning since back in June and we all are staying at NBCC. So looking forward to her Mom's party at Canoe & the Halloween party. Know it going to be a good time. Be sure to wear your costume! (grin)
    Last edited by Blandy1; 10-15-2011 at 12:01 AM. Reason: missed spelled words

User Info Menu

Im 15 too!!! Im trying to do the happy dance here but so tired, work is trying to kill me!
    Im very excited!! two more weeks and Ill be in my favorite place in the world with my favorite people in the world!
    Ok, Im off to work out and then for my final 16hours of work for this week! I hope I Have enough energies this weekend to start packing!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I need to get busy packing as well, plus tie up some loose ends before leaving. We both need a Bea hug!! Try not to work too hard, just keep counting the days & we will be there before you know it. Just know, this is going to be one of our best trips ever!!

User Info Menu

You guys will have a amazing time ..... Im so glad things worked out so you guys can go....Youll even feel better when there..Laugh a lot, cry a little and love everything you touch and see..
    I cannot believe I missed Beas mom and dad ... and you three for that matter...next time we need to plan better.... you guys have fun..the diva will be missing this trip...

User Info Menu

18 Days for us! We wont be there in time for Bea's halloween bash/Mom's B-day but we're hoping we'll get to meet you too Blandy1!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

We got you beat by one day. 2 weeks today we should be rolling into Negril by noon.

User Info Menu

Looking forward to meeting you too Clarity. Sure wish you could have been there for the party. But we will just have to have one when you get there

User Info Menu

Meinvancover

We arrive 2 weeks from today too!! Get to MoBay around 2:00. Hope you come by Canoe for the party on Halloween. Should be a lot of fun.