Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

LOL Vince, he seemed to be born to entertain.

User Info Menu

Ya Mon! Mon, PA is just...........Hell, I'm speechless about the beauty of that part of da island!! Drooling!!!- Is the Red Stripe colder over therer?-lol :0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Yes, but here's the trick, you let the bottle sit in the river for about 30 minutes and it will be nice and cold...lol

User Info Menu

Chit, i'll be sitting in da river with dem PA has mi number now!! The pictures just keep mi in a dream that I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN to get to PA!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

If you are drawn to Portland from the pictures I've posted so far, you'll be selecting a place to stay after you see the ones I have yet to put up. And remember, Vince, my photos don't do that place justice...

User Info Menu

I have been reading along Miss Vi......loving the report and pictures. So beautiful

User Info Menu

portland . . . gorgeous!
    thanks vi!!

User Info Menu

Great post VI I visited Portland for the first time in feb we stayed at Great Huts for 6days and really fell in love with the area. We just booked a private place for 8 days for February in long bay. Reading your post just got me really excited

User Info Menu

You've got such a way with words... you always leave me wanting more. Always interesting and entertaining. One of my favorite lines... “Ummm slow your roll Tupac Fan…" LOL.

User Info Menu

Beautiful picture VI. I love the way the trees shadow onto the grass. Just beautiful.... I am so enjoying your report.... keep it coming..