Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

Still following along Vi. Luv the videos Feels like I was right there with you. Food looks good Luv your adventures.

User Info Menu

i love to stop and chat with grown adults . . . always respectful . . . got to love that . . .
    pics of food makes me want to go NOW

User Info Menu

Location Vi? Looks like a place I should check out
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPARKLE1010 View Post
    Still following along Vi. Luv the videos Feels like I was right there with you. Food looks good Luv your adventures.
    Hey Chickie thanks for hanging in. Speaking of adventures…2017 is right away the corner, Sparkle…hint hint

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    i love to stop and chat with grown adults . . . always respectful . . . got to love that . . .pics of food makes me want to go NOW
    JitterBug, As long as I have been traveling to Jamaica, it wasn’t until staying in Portland that I had the pleasure or opportunity to chat like that. Get this, they told me they would give me the 411 on any Portie mon who asks to be my boyfriend. LOL LOVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    Location Vi? Looks like a place I should check out
    Yes you should takinitslow. You pass this place on your way to Long Bay. It’s about 3 miles on the right after passing Boston Beach. I’ll get better pictures of the outside and a clearer landmark for you when I return. What I like most about it is the nice outdoor set up and the sound system kicks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Had Cleveland drop me off at Taste Buds which is right around this corner

This is Taste Buds Cook Shop

Like most cook shops, the daily menu changes. He only provides lunch and dinner for now. Hopefully breakfast will be added when I return.

This is the owner and cook. A real nice, positive young man. His cooking area was spotless and his food was fresh.
    Positive young man, making something for himself and his pride. Clean shop and spotless area, BIG UP! Sounds like it is in his work and cooking skills! Big up yute!! Taste Buds Food Shop!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Vince, he was very optimistic about his future. Said he used to cook for someone else then decided to find place and open his own business. He's only been up and running for two months, but already has dedicated customers. I'm one of them.

User Info Menu

Road Trip…Reggae Falls!

I was really looking forward to this day and it all turned out better that I imagined. But I won’t get ahead of myself. This was a new experience and something I plan to do at least once a year.

Reggae Falls is located in Hillside, St. Thomas. The drive there is slow, taking almost 90 minutes instead of 60, because the roads are in bad shape. There is talk about developing new roads into St. Thomas which would be fantastic. However for now, the scenery helps to make that ride tolerable.

User Info Menu

VI... that chicken looks delicious.. yummy...looks tender and juicy.. (2017 - yes ma'am I am there with you.... we will talk)....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPARKLE1010 View Post
    VI... 2017 - yes ma'am I am there with you....
    You all feel the earth tremble?????...don't panic, it's just me doing the happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Tommy drove so I thought it would be great if he brought his family along. He loved the idea. The six of us piled in his car, Tommy and me in front, his lady Jody, 17-year old neighbor Deidra and her little sister Ashley and his son whose name escapes me right now so I’ll call him Jay-R were in the back. This was the first time meeting my guests but we got along like family right from the start.

As I begin to write this piece I realize how much I miss them all. Especially the kids. They made that day extra special with their conversations and making sure I had as much fun as they were having.

I collected close to 300 pictures and videos to make sure to bring home the memories of that day. The weather was perfect. The setting/location was perfect. The crowd was perfect. The company was perfect. You’ll see…I was in a perfect place.

Oh, the night before, Tommy and I went to the market. I was bringing the beverages; white rum, gold rum, red stripe and soda. Tommy and his lady were bringing the food.