Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

LMAO!!! Hi TAH!!

User Info Menu

After a quick stop at the market for the essential liquids...water, rum, and club soda I get to my room to find the mini frig fully stocked. Thank you Mr. G! I step out to get dinner. I was told about a new cook shop within walking distance so I went there. It’s called “Taste Budz”. It’s that cute! It’s owned by a young gentleman who won me over as a regular customer after the first bite. The food was not only plentiful but delicious. More about him later.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Yahhhh!!!!!!!!! A Vi report.......next best thing to really being there !!!
    Agreed! AAAHHH a *vi* report!! on part of da island we will hit up next!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I noticed you rum drink was empty in the last pic. Must had been a good quick drink. lol,* vi* (HUG)!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Hi Vince! Glad you found your seat in the VIP section. I had you and a few others in mind when I took certain pictures and videos so stay close to see all that awaits you. Oh and actually that was my SECOND good drink!!

User Info Menu

BIG UP *vi*!!!!!! Thanks for the irie report, can't wait mi lady Thanks for thinking of us while on the beauty of PA.
    Last edited by Vince; 08-23-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Sunday, July 23 – Boston Beach

Sunday was chill day and that meant Boston Beach. It’s near by, easy to access and places to eat are right there. It’s Sunday so plenty people on the beach. I wasn’t swimming, just enjoying the vibe and watching folks play. Oh, and drink of course. This was my first visit. I return again with two teen girls the second time. That’s when I got my swim on!

User Info Menu

I look forward to Simon, the jewelry mon, to stroll by carrying his wooden box full of wares. He’s cool people and I enjoy digging through his pieces searching for just the right bangle to purchase. I bought an anklet and two bracelets this visit. They were made of a grey, smooth bead that he claims will ease the swelling in my feet. I wore them and yes, the swelling did go down. Unfortunately the current took both bracelets when I went swimming in the river. I lost the anklet somewhere in my bedroom.

That bottle of juice is mine also. Pineapple & ginger. AMAZING!!! I can't believe I waited so long to buy juice from that guy. He selling gallons of about 6 different flavors. He lets you taste them all. The pineapple is my favorite. Best ice cold.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Keep it coming Boss Lady. Good to see you back.