Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

On the road returning to Portland

User Info Menu

I couldn’t help it, but I begged Tommy to slide to the right for a quick stop in Long Bay. Next visit I plan to spend proper time somewhere on this beach. These 5-10 minutes pop-in aren’t working. I need a decent fix of Long Bay!!!!

User Info Menu

I LOVE that little bar with the bamboo sticks in the sand. I always stop a few times while I am in PortAntonio

User Info Menu

Get mi a board! I'm ready for da waves mon!! Bamboo bar is kool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Going to spend me some proper time on that beach myself VI the countdown is on.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brazz View Post
    I LOVE that little bar with the bamboo sticks in the sand. I always stop a few times while I am in PortAntonio
    I’m going to get to know that little bar much better very soon, brazz. In fact, I’ll try to hit all of them along that stretch. Buy Tommy a beer at one…get me a shot at the next…you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Get mi a board! I'm ready for da waves mon!! Bamboo bar is kool!
    Okay now, Vince, don’t go forgetting your boogie board. You might want to bring a life jacket also cuz those waves don’t play!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    Going to spend me some proper time on that beach myself VI the countdown is on.
    That’s right takinitslow…go on and get reved, hyped and stoked for your reach because it’s going to AWESOME! Oh and if you don’t bring a cart full of groceries like I do, then stop at Ramtulla’s to pick up you food stuff on your way to your place. It’s an easy in and out market.

User Info Menu

Further up the road, Tommy stops to buy a couple bags of callaloo. One for me and one for his family. I was taking this bag straight to Sandra to prepare for tomorrow’s breakfast.

I looked up from the bag to see we were rolling up on some vehicle drama. A car ran off the road. Five or six cars were lined up on either side of the dilemma to help. Tommy pulls over to the right side. This meant my side was flush to the bush. Everyone got out of the car to get a closer look except me because I couldn’t!!!!!!!

So many were working to get this cute little sports car free from the bush. Tommy didn’t have to stop because there were plenty of assistance out there, but that’s the kind of guy he is. He won’t pass up the opportunity to be a good Samaritan. Since I couldn’t get out of the car, Ashley and Jay-R opened the hatch so I could see. They would give me a progress report on how the car ALMOST got out. I looked around and gave everyone a “big up” for their efforts in working together to help a person in need.

Soon I see headlights come into view and the little silver sports car is on the road! The crowd returns to their respective vehicles and leave the scene to carry on with their evening. I’m so glad no one was hurt and so glad there was nothing lurking in the bush right next to my face.

Okay…one more day to share and this report is a rap!

User Info Menu

breath taking and beautiful your pics.
    Ms. Vi
    Last edited by Summer; 09-30-2016 at 05:07 PM.

User Info Menu

Thank you Summer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Who is Mocho, JitterBug? and what kind of place is it? I'll be going back to the falls next reach and if it's a cookshop/restaurant I'll try to find it.
    mocho is a rasta that lives close by and has a sweet guest house . . . i met mocho at zion country at free i's . . way back when . . .