Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

Thanks for the support Vi. I will do my best. I am on a serious countdown now
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Nice! Its been a while since I've read one of your reports!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Had Cleveland drop me off at Taste Buds which is right around this corner

This is Taste Buds Cook Shop

Like most cook shops, the daily menu changes. He only provides lunch and dinner for now. Hopefully breakfast will be added when I return.

This is the owner and cook. A real nice, positive young man. His cooking area was spotless and his food was fresh.
    Yea, I'm going back and looking at photos of PA!! lol, when we go, I will make to this guys cook shop!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    THEN after turning a slight bend you finally see it!!! And what an awesome sight it is. I’m a water person and to me, water falls are the ultimate breathtaker. No matter how tall & wide or short & stout, I can gaze at the falling water for hours. When I saw this for the first time I immediately gave thanks to the Almighty for his splendid creations.

Quick question, how far is Reggae Falls from PA? I have ALWAYS wanted to go here for years!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

vi, I just binge read your report instead of cleaning my house. The dust bunnies can wait! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I've been intrigued by PA for a number of years and hope to make a trip happen in the near future. I'm a Negril regular but ready to see more of Jamaica. Would love to spend a few nights at Strawberry Hill then head to PA for a week.

User Info Menu

Thank you Vi!! I have been reading in the mornings before my work day starts so it took me a while, i think maybe I've wanted it to take me on a slow ride back to Portie in anticipation of what has become a yearly trip now. Much kudos to you for introducing the idea of visiting Portie on this and the Negril forum, which of the forums I read your input first I can't remember right now, you definitely put that bug in my brain to venture out! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

User Info Menu

Heater…”binge read” LOL. I’ve been guilty of binge drinking & eating but never “binge reading”. Thanks for your comments. Strawberry Hill is on the list for my next reach. As far as Portland is concerned, you’ve read over and over that there is no comparison with Negril. It’s a part of Jamaica that is distinctly captivating. Negril is ultra convenient in that you are “served Jamaica”. Whereas in Portland, a visual buffet of all that Jamaica has to offer, you serve yourself. Heater, just think of all the “sight binging” you can do in Portland…lol

User Info Menu

I-Ri, thank you for your kind words and including my ramblings in your morning routine. True be told, Portland speaks for itself…I just endorse her reasons why the seasoned traveler to Jamaica would enjoy a totally different experience there. I will be returning soon with confidence that my senses will delight in new discoveries and tastes. I glad you know, I-Ri. …btw…I dig your name…

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    ....hey Vi, how are you, when is the next reach, were way overdue for a rum !!!
    LOL I adore you Miss jojo!!! Out of respect for RonMon's thread, I transported your question to my yard. I hope you don't mind. But anyway, I leave in about two weeks and I hope to have plenty to post when I return. Now will you be in Jamaica next month??? If so, the rum is on me

User Info Menu

Well Lady Vi, I just popped over here, and here is my comment...... truth be told I have been cheating on beloved Negril, and been having an affair with Cuba........oh lala But I will surely be
    back to Ja this winter in Feb. If there's any chance you will be around anywhere then you will have to let me know , so glad to see all is well !!!!! ( In the meantime, I will be sure to keep up with your postings.
    ( By the way, what ever happened to tractor ...lol.. )