Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Are you checking out the videos, Vince??? They were shot with you in mind
    Ya woMon- I stay on top of this thread!- I watch them and then I just go in a daze!!-lol- Speechless of the beauty of PA! Respect! (fist bump)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

One of my favorite Port Antonio activities is the raft ride. So peaceful, Zen-like, tranquil.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BaileysMom View Post
    *vi*, I tried to watch your rafting video, and it says there was a copyright issue and blocked from being showin in my country (US). Rats- I was looking forward to seeing it. I certainly enjoyed the beach video with the tourists jumping off the cliff. What a gorgeous beach!
    Hi Miss BaileysMom and welcome. I appreciate your comment!! So sorry you couldn't see the video. I imagine it's the Super Cat song that's causing the grief. I wonder if others from the US were able to see it. I'll try to post directly if I can. But please hang around and continue enjoying the ride.

User Info Menu

Vince, as I've said many, many times before, by pictures & videos can't possibly capture the true beauty of Portland. I'm telling you sweetheart, you have to go for sho!!!

Brazz...I know you know. Although our drift was almost 4 hours long, the time seem to fly by. Made me wish I was a "couple" just so I could lay back on my man and share the serenity together.

User Info Menu

We stopped for lunch at Belinda’s restaurant. The rafting experience just wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t pay this famous woman a visit.

The outdoor setting is really nice and spacious. She greeted us with the biggest smile. What a sweet woman. Very personable. She took the lunch orders and I wander around checking out the rest of the area.

This is where she does her thing.

This was an outstanding meal. I don’t remember how much it was, but I think 500J

User Info Menu

Miss Belinda

https://youtu.be/exr6iyethfQ

The video reveals just a glimpse of this kind woman's personality.

User Info Menu

True Jamaican country! Ahhhh! Lovley voice and smile!
    Last edited by Vince; 08-26-2016 at 10:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Watching this video over and over helped me to appreciate the work these captains put into doing their not so easy job. Poling a raft for 2-3 hours takes dedication, tolerance and of course, muscle. Captain Motor was a straight professional with a cool, calm demeanor. Tommy hooked us up with him. I wanted to go out later in the day so that we were returning right before dark. Captain Motor was fine with that. I felt he deserved more that what I paid him. But my budget kept me from doing more than what we agreed on. But I promise to take another drift with him when I return.

The music in the video is “My Girl Josephine”. A Fats Domino remake by Super Cat and Jack Radics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh1AoHgOiRI
    Can't view this one....got this message

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Sorry about that.

User Info Menu

Lovely. Have never stopped at Ms. Belinda, now wish I had. I can see all videos except the one I listed above.

User Info Menu

Okay. lets see if vimeo is friendlier if so, I'm switching.

https://vimeo.com/180320249