Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Sandie's Bday trip II

User Info Menu

Random Catcha Pics
    Name:  Catcha love seat.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  96.3 KB
    Great place to chill with your honey.
    Name:  Catcha view from Ivan's.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  89.6 KB
    Sandie thought I was so sweet for grabbing her coffee every morning while she showered. With this view, I should have to pay to get her coffee. Then again, I'm paying one way or another.
    Name:  My spot.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  95.5 KB
    If you like to get in and out of the water a lot, this is the perfect spot. It was hot as hell a few days, at least compared to late April early May, so I was in and out a lot. Barely used the pool last trip, however used it daily this trip. Great spot to float and chill. They have plastic cups at the bar too, so no glass kids. We also had less rain this trip, except for our day at Percy's where it dumped for a bit.
    Name:  Tie F'd up.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  85.1 KB
    LOL! Thanks for keeping the bar open!

User Info Menu

LOL.....looks like you kept Ty up past his bedtime in that photo.....P.S. the hubby and I got some great photos in that little love nest spot in your first picture....stay tuned.....
    Hahahaha, I could get used to this for real.....multiple photos on different posts of Catcha....and just think, Clarity is next, oh this will be fun....hopefully there is always someone there to take photos until we can get back!

User Info Menu

Cannot wait ...we hit Catcha in a few weeks from now...missed you guys this trip...but we are back in May again....

Glad you have found a "home" like us

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scott and Janet View Post
    Cannot wait ...we hit Catcha in a few weeks from now...missed you guys this trip...but we are back in May again....

Glad you have found a "home" like us
    Hey Scott and Janet,
    We'll probably see you again in May if it is the same dates. They have a spay and neuter clinic happening probably in May and I'm hoping the dates line up. Sandie will be working for a few days, so I'll need someone to hang out with. Post some pics as you'll probably be hitting the island right after Clarity leaves.
    And you're right, Harry and staff know how to make it feel like home.

User Info Menu

Name:  Catcha 1.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  97.8 KB
    If I had to guess I would say Sandie was a fish in her previous life.

Name:  Catcha 2.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  94.1 KB
    Can someone install a webcam? I will contribute for sure.

Name:  Catcha smiles.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  83.1 KB
    Name:  smiles 2.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  85.5 KB
    How can you not love the smiles? The vibe is like nothing else.

User Info Menu

Enjoying this trip report!! I loved the pictures from Percy's (looks beautiful there) and especially the pictures from Catcha! I love that little cove in the rocks, imagine just sitting there and listening to the waves crash on the cliffside.. the water looks so blue too. I've only been to the cliffs at sunset (Xtabi for 45 minutes and then Ricks Cafe for about 15 minutes), I've never seen it during the day. I can't wait to get there!
    Looking forward to the next installment!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

great report and fun to hear about all da runnings and experiences the two of you had!

Catcha absolutely Rocks!

Bamboo Avenue is way cool though it's not nearly as full as when I first saw it back before Huricanne Gilbert.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20