Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sea Star to the beach

User Info Menu

Sea Star to the beach

We will be staying at Fun Holiday Nov.18th-27th and would like to take our son and his girlfriend up on the cliffs.Thinking of working our way up the cliffs during the late afternoon on the 19th and then ending up at Sea Star for the evening buffet and music,what is the easiest way to get back to the beach after the evenings festivities?? Pretty sure we will have partyied enough that we will not even attempt the walk!!!Thanks for your help.

User Info Menu

Seastar has a shuttle that can bring you back to the beach and all you have to do is tip the driver.

User Info Menu

I believe Seastar has a van to run guests to/from the place.

User Info Menu

Quite the walk from the beach to Seastar....may find yourself taking a cab somewhere along the way. Yes, the shuttle will take you home, just take good care of Henry!

User Info Menu

Thats not that far to walk, but thats just me! lol

User Info Menu

Yo Chief....you're just a walking machine!!! I've done it, but not for everyone.....

User Info Menu

We walked from Home Sweet home to Hedo and back one day so the walk up to Sea Star isn't a problem but walking back would probably be tough because we would be walking under the influence of a few(dozen)beers ;>}

User Info Menu

You know I've always stayed at Sea Star and would just get a ride from a friend to the beach. This time I'm going solo with no acquaintances when I arrive (long overdue)! Does Sea Star have a hook up with one of the hotels on the beach where you can hang out? Last reach, I stayed at CCLP a couple of days just for the convenience of the beach. My plans are to go back in February (missed this year) and after all the renovations at Sea Star I don't think I want to split my reach.

User Info Menu

Seastar looks pretty booked up for Feb.

User Info Menu

It is a 26 minute bicycle ride, which I did on Wed 10/12/2011.
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE