Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Seastar Room Question

User Info Menu

Seastar Room Question

Hi boardies seastar room question/ we are staying in room 16 in march and a dear friend whom booked a couple months later got room 12.

We are so happy she got close but our question is how close is she to us?

Thanks for any help!

Jambarney & Badnaz

User Info Menu

Rooms 12-16 are part of the same complex - all on the second floor. This is a separate building on the property. Basically your friend's door will be within 15-20 feet to yours. We'll be going in January and our kids along with their significant others will be staying in Rooms 15 & 16. We've also had friends stay in Room 12. Nice and cozy with everything you need. You just have to go up a few stairs and then there is a walk cross to get to the complex you'll be in. Like a private apartment with 4 guest rooms.

User Info Menu

Does anyone have any photographs.I am changing rooms this year and I think those are the rooms I will be in too!
    I know what the inside looks like I am just curious what the outside looks like as I never venture further than the bar the office the stage , the dining area or the 2 bedroom apartment

User Info Menu

Jamb.....Rm # 16, good choice. Quiet in the back of the hotel....nice patio w/ a hammock to chill on. We also have that room as part of our stay in Feb./Mar. When do You & Badn arrive, maybe we'll get a chance to hook up for some drinks? Respect

User Info Menu

I/A thanks for the helpful information, much appreciated. Respect.

KBW, longtime mi bredren. Hope all is well. Our arrive date is march 27th (can't come soon enough). Hope you guys are there/ would love to visit!
    Beth is celebrating a very important b-day during this stay, and we are gonna do our best to make it one to remember forever!

As for#16 being quiet....... well maybe not so much for that week

Irie,
    Jamb

User Info Menu

Jambarney, a good friend of mine always stays in room 16. Haven't stayed their myself but having been there...it is truly an awesome room! Has everything you need and an awesome backporch, as we here in WV refer to it. Big area with a table, chairs, great view, quiet if you want. Truly nice!! We will be there in Dec. with my friend in room 16. Plan to spend many nice relaxing evenings there. Enjoy mi lady!! Seastar is a great place to chillax!

User Info Menu

I don't remember if it was 15 or 16 I was in, but it was very nice, and here are a few pics:

User Info Menu

A few more..

User Info Menu

What would be two good side by side rooms for those who can get a little loud? Want to be able to get my party on but still respect the other guest. Thanks for the letting me hijack.