Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunset Resort

User Info Menu

Re: Sunset Resort

Thank you ohliz, We are thinking of going to that direction, beside Negril. For newbies with kids. (13-15) budget friendly where would you recommend staying. Looks like plenty to do in that area too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I'd choose somewhere central so you can walk around and enjoy restaurants, bars,shops, beaches.

Sunset is a great option, I've also loved Mar Blue (just a little further from central but still walkable, they have a 2BR with kitchen and LR). I saw some family units at Golden Sands, more basic but right on the best beach and some have AC. Several nice villas along Calabash and Frenchmans Bay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Thank you ohliz, We are thinking of going to that direction, beside Negril. For newbies with kids. (13-15) budget friendly where would you recommend staying. Looks like plenty to do in that area too.
    There's a 2 bdrm cottage with kitchen at Sunset Resort (Hibiscus) that would be a great option for you. It's set back from the main building providing lots of privacy. One bedroom has a king bed, the other has twin beds, all have new mattresses.

Mermaid room? Sounds good, is not it pleasant?

User Info Menu

Just spent 9 days there over New Year's. Awesome place.

User Info Menu

Any South Coast news out there???

Name:  Sunset Resort.JPG
Views: 1914
Size:  1.19 MBName:  View from Sunset Resort.JPG
Views: 1800
Size:  890.8 KB

User Info Menu

Johng you are killing me with that beach photo, I have walled that point a few times and hope to again.

User Info Menu

Oh man, my favorite room and view!! Saw a really cool painting of this view on the Doubloon Villa Instagram page this morning. Great pics!!