Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Michael's On-time taxi special !

User Info Menu

Re: Michael's On-time taxi special !

Hi Michael, this is Drew. I'll see you in two weeks!

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is here to driver you for Montego Bay airport to negril. You can contact me by email Michaelheath007@gmail.com or call me at( 876 )887-9342

User Info Menu

The experience of a life time is here in Jamaica.Beaches, rivers all awaits you on our magnificent island.Contact michaels on time taxi for more information for trips to duns river , ys falls ect. Jamaica awaits you .

User Info Menu

CHRISTMAS the perfect time to come to Jamaica . Lots of fun attractions awaits you . Ricks cafe , ys falls , dunns river contact michaels on time taxI for more information.

User Info Menu

Well it's almost Christmas and new years and it is the best time to come to Jamaica .For 1-2 person its 65 and 3 is 70 contact michaels on time taxi for more information

User Info Menu

Come to Jamaica for this Xmas and new years for the best time ever . The parties the attractions awaits you. Contact michaels on time taxi for information

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you for the airport to negril. You can contact me by email Michaelheath007@gmail.com or call me at 1(876) 887-9342. It is 65us from 1-2 person 3 person 70us

User Info Menu

Come to jamaica today is your opportunity to get information from montego bay to negril at micheals on time taxi. New years and Jamaica have new plans for you

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you for the airport to negril. You can contact me by email Michaelheath007@gmail.com or call me at 1 876 887-9342

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you for the airport to negril and back to you airport