Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael's On-time taxi special !

User Info Menu

Michael's On-time taxi special !

I would like to thank all my guests and friends for their support. I am offering a 10% off all of my transportation services until the end of October. This includes airport transfers and incredible island tours!

Thank you all and hope you have a great time on my island!

User Info Menu

Re: Michael's On-time taxi special !

Michael's on-time taxi is always available to take you from Montego Bay to anywhere in Negril , and also tours around the island.

User Info Menu

Come and enjoy beautiful sunset on the beach ,Michael's on time taxi is here to take you from montego baby to the beautiful negril , I am just an email or a fone call away

User Info Menu

Hi Michael - Sounds like a great deal! Wish we were able to make down to Negril by the end of October. We'll see you soon!

User Info Menu

Jamaica is a beautiful island in the sun

User Info Menu

Michael's on time taxi is here and available to take you from montego bay to negril 1-2 persons $65 dollars ,3 persons $70 dollars. Tours all over Jamaica are also available here with micheals on time taxi ( mayfield falls,YS falls , black river safari , pelican bar. Your free to speak with micheals on time taxi service for any other newds you desire .

User Info Menu

Michael's On-time taxi come out of cool and come in to the sun in Jamaica

User Info Menu

Michael's On-time taxi like you to come to jamaia for good sun good food

User Info Menu

Come to my magnificent country jamaica, come on the sea side and watch the Sunset
    Contact michaels on time taxi , get your own private ride to negril. Can visit the ys falls , and the other fun attractions Jamaica holds.micheals on time Taxi is always here!!!

User Info Menu

Come to my country jamaica for the best holiday experience , Xmas and new years eve , come on to the sea side and watch the fireworks to have the best starting off for the new year 2017, not to mention the parties and other events on those special nights . come and have the most unbelievable experience of your life time in Jamaica. Contact Michael's on time taxi for more information