Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where to stay?

User Info Menu

Re: Where to stay?

Odinson - I bet that was a wonderful trip! I would love to stay at Geejam, but it is very far from our budget I have read stories of some of my favorite groups recording there and I'm sure it's an experience of a lifetime to stay. Maybe if we win the lottery we will upgrade to Geejam I would like to visit the night that The Jolly Boys play though - sounds like a must-do!

User Info Menu

agregory - I don't know your budget but check out Goblin Hill Villas at San San. It's a very pretty location overlooking the sea with beach access to San San Beach, close to Frenchman's Cove. Geejam seems like a nice place to visit for a drink or a Jolly Boys show.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_20160220_153527640.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  85.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
    Odinson - I bet that was a wonderful trip! I would love to stay at Geejam, but it is very far from our budget I have read stories of some of my favorite groups recording there and I'm sure it's an experience of a lifetime to stay. Maybe if we win the lottery we will upgrade to Geejam I would like to visit the night that The Jolly Boys play though - sounds like a must-do!
    It was a great experience - secluded but very secure - look at the wall on the left of the lamp. M.I.A. checked out the day before we got there - she left a nice note on a tour book. Its all set into the hillside and feels like a rainforest, without mosquitos somehow. The cliffs of Negril looked like a lunar landscape after that - even so, we will be back on the cliffs in Dec.Name:  IMG_20160221_125509613.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  106.3 KBName:  IMG_20160223_115323949_HDR.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  108.5 KB

User Info Menu

the villa next door is a lot nicer, "seadream" it's directly on the left as you face the ocean, dave looks after seadream. a lot less $$$$, more updated . . . .same view.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info Jitterbug

We booked our trip and decided to stay 4 nights in a Fairy Hill villa and 4 nights at Villa Rasta! I do plan to checkout Seadream during our visit. I found the Facebook page with contact info and will give them a call.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    the villa next door is a lot nicer, "seadream" it's directly on the left as you face the ocean, dave looks after seadream. a lot less $$$$, more updated . . . .same view.
    Link to this place or a place I can look for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

not sure if this is the same seadream Jitter speaks of but....

https://moonjamaica.com/listing/seadream-villa