Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mild chicken!

User Info Menu

Mild chicken!

I have read all the Best Jerk Chicken threads, but I cant recall this!
    My mom dont like spicy! Where can I find a good Mild Chicken?
    Thanks for all your responses!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

At my house baby BEA!

User Info Menu

most places will "hold" the rub and sauce, is a lot of the "heat and spice", just ask them.........
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

You might try Sweet Spot - just across from Alfred's. They do take out and eat in. I Love their "fry" chicken. It has a sweet spicy taste and comes with rice and veg (usually coleslaw). Great place and people.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

You can get a bbq chicken at best of the west .. I found most the jerk I had wasn't spicy but then again I like things hot lol

User Info Menu

Fried chicken at Chicken Lavish, for the most part if you peel off the skin on most jerk it wont be spicy.

User Info Menu

Brown Stew Chicken is also yummy and not spicy (well most of the time).

User Info Menu

We ate at Bourbon Beach and the jerk chicken was awesome!!!! We ordered it and did not get the sauce on it. I can't eat anything spicy at all and it was perfect!

User Info Menu

Spicy vs: mild is a matter of taste

Bella
    As Manda indicated, mild vs: spicy is a matter of taste. I bought a quarter of mild for my wife and it was too spicey for her. I am not sure if it was that is was too hot or just that it had a lot of other seasonings on it. I ate the same chicken and did not think it was spicy hot just a lot of other seasonings on it.
    She did like the Chicken Lola from LTU when we stayed the cliffs and a fried chicken dinner from the beach stay. I think it was from Sunbeach Bar.
    Good Luck
    Steve

User Info Menu

Ted's Hideaway will prepare your Chicken so it isn't spicy, I had Curried Chicken there and they made it so it wasn't spicy.
    Also the Jerk Chicken at SeaStar Inn isn't spicy either. Most places here in Florida the Jerk Chicken is not spicy either.