Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Been away from the board , hope I can work this new one !!

User Info Menu

Been away from the board , hope I can work this new one !!

Whew, nah easy ! Missing Negril and friends. Any one know of any new and reasonable places to stay !! I'm looking .... Feb only this year

User Info Menu

Hey is this my Michigan Sheri? I plan on coming down for a little while in February...keep me informed, we might actually meet up. Going for a 5 nighter right after Thanksgiving..havent picked my spot for that one yet.

User Info Menu

Well is it Michigan Sheri? I think it sounds like you. We missed each other last year! And now maybe this year! Oh no! But only February? That's better than most, but a big change for you gurl! We are hoping to get there in the last days of February -- so maybe our paths will still cross. How are things with you guys? And I agree with you about the new board, but I'm getting used to it slowly.

BTW CAN ANYONE SAY -- what's the difference between the pink and blue envelopes on the main page?

Nice to "see" you again -- saves me searching for your email, as I've been thinking of you. Be well!