Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamaica beautiful but hard place

User Info Menu

It seems that we lose someone far too often and with increasing regularity.From the guy on the beach advertising with a bullhorn(v**** missiles,hot hot hot)
    Wait I saw the guy with the blow horn when I was there on the 26th.. are you saying he has passed away???

User Info Menu

Very well put Sweet_Dawta nice song :-)

User Info Menu

Manda was a different guy

User Info Menu

Okay okay sorry about that .. I guess he just has the same speach.. I have him saying "hot hot hot" as well.

I'm sorry to hear of all the friends and loved ones that everyone here has lost.

User Info Menu

and to add to that list of which my wife and I knew many...lets not forget all the GREAT people that posted here over the years...........that
    are no longer with us....

some I knew personally, some I felt like I had met them through the post they wrote, and the photos WOW! remember Martin from
    Europe?????
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Yes Rambo...I remember Edward very well. he was very talented. His death was a shock.

Too many good people gone too soon...both tourists to the island the those who lived there. I think as we get older the number of close friends who have passed grows larger.

User Info Menu

I say fly away home to Zion. One bright morning when my work is over, Man will fly away home x

May they all rest in peace

User Info Menu

likkle red

Edward???

"Too many good people gone too soon...both tourists to the island the those who lived there. I think as we get older the number of close friends who have passed grows larger."

I agree....and I think when you are younger you dont pay attention to whom has passed as much...........
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    and to add to that list of which my wife and I knew many...lets not forget all the GREAT people that posted here over the years...........that are no longer with us....
    Some posters exit their forum in a BLAZE of glory, others quietly into the night. Wish we got the chance to not just to say good riddance but goodbye, so long, and you will be missed great one. Your thoughts, experience and pics made of smile and inspired us.

To the Jamaicans we can all swim at this river, so forget about fish nah walk, me nah swim. You have your wings you can even fly:

"Shall we gather at the river,
    where bright angel feet have trod,
    with its crystal tide forever
    flowing by the throne of God?

Yes, we'll gather at the river,
    the beautiful, the beautiful river;
    gather with the saints at the river
    that flows by the throne of God.
    Last edited by Sweet_Dawta; 10-19-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    IREE....JAMAICAN BORN AND BRED

User Info Menu

sorry Rambo...I meant Martin....don't know why I typed Edward....must be old age!