Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jamaica beautiful but hard place

User Info Menu

LOL........I know di feeling...........I had his last name, and his girlfriend said she would keep his website open with his work displayed.....he could make a camera "sing"......I loved it when he would show 6 or 7 photos in a row, then show the photo that he cropped all the others from..."a good photo has many photos in it"...his photos of Jamaica were really great..............but I lost his name and website......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

website was shut down several years ago as I tried to access it. I might still have the site addy and if I do i will post it but I may have deleted it when it said site was closed.

you are so right...he certainly had an eye for beauty. He took such lovely pictures and yes, made his camera sing!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    .he could make a camera "sing".......
    Over the past few years I have seen some amazing pictures of Jamaica. In those moments you forget about everything else and get lost in the beauty. The pics from the cliffs in NEGRIL are some of the most beautiful I have seen in all my travels (outside Jamaica as well) Some people can make the camera "sing" and NEGRIL/Jamaica provides some sweet "melodies".

Lots of views on this thread, thanks Puff Daddy for letting us remember.
    Last edited by Sweet_Dawta; 10-21-2011 at 12:22 AM.
    IREE....JAMAICAN BORN AND BRED