Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Canoe Bar now open daily @ 7am for awesome french press coffee....

User Info Menu

Canoe Bar now open daily @ 7am for awesome french press coffee....

.....with or without rum cream, bloody caesars, great breakfast selections including Jamaican breakfast, caramelized banana french toast, Lobster omellette, Canoe eggs with callalloo and hollandaise, and the delicious Westland mountain breakfast......mmmmm

User Info Menu

Re: Canoe Bar now open daily @ 7am for awesome french press coffee....

Last year Canoe Bar became my favorite place for breakfast and if you have not been there yet for breakfast or any other time of the day for food and drinks I highly reccomend it. I loved going there with my girlfriend in the morning. We are not huge breakfast eaters but we would usually split a breakfast and get a cpl tings and then she would lay on their beach while i went snorkelling. Snorkelling is great there and we also enjoyed watching the local fishermen do their thing and the pelicans were great fun to watch. I think its true that pelicans never miss because it seemed like everytime they dove in the water they caught something. I was really impressed with the snorkelling of the beach at the canoe bar, nothing against taking a trip to the reef but at the canoe bar you could go at your own pace and come to shore and rest and go back in when you are ready. I saw just as many if not more fish and interesting things like squid and even a turtle. Best time to go is in the morning when the water is calm and when you are done dont forget to try one of their drinks like a dirty bannana. Talking about ot makes me wish i was there right now.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_4782.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  96.8 KB
    Had dinner there in Thursday - had a delicious pasta but I can't remember which one now because we came for happy hour and indulged. alsocombed the beach for some Seaglass.
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

best ceasars in negril...soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Had dinner there in Thursday - had a delicious pasta but I can't remember which one now because we came for happy hour and indulged. alsocombed the beach for some Seaglass.
    Collecting Sea Glass on Canoe Beach before Canoe. February 2000 We were staying at the Yacht Club.
    Name:  [02_04_00][17_06]_01.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  46.3 KB
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    That is awesome! I didn't know you could find sea glass like that. I know what my next mission is at Canoe now.

User Info Menu

Lot's of sea glass at Canoe. Be on the mission and try and find the blue sea glass. (heard the blue ones are rare to find)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

best everything....great coffee.....great drinks...great onion rings....great entrees....great beach.....great vibe.....tuff to beat

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Miss G and I will be there for breakfast!

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave