Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on Sunset on the Cliffs....

User Info Menu

Re: Thoughts on Sunset on the Cliffs....

Thanks, I haven't been down since March '15.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ohliz View Post
    rooster - how do you find the rooms for 3 people (family)? Are there rooms with two queen beds?
    Actually, I have been disappointed in other resorts we've stayed at because the rooms are so big at Sunset. I'm pretty sure we had queen beds in the rooms. The balconies are a good size, too. I agree about the pool. It is one of the nicest, not just on the Cliffs, but in Negril.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pretty40 View Post
    thanks rooster. do they have 24 hr security?
    As Rooster said - they're always watching. I watched Melvin steer a seriously drunk individual away from the cliff edge, and get him to safer ground one night. And on another night - well actually it was 5:30 in the morning - he gave my other half the heights of hell for being out on his own so late! He'd been worried sick about him. (G was fine, BTW - and had been in good hands). But Melvin didn't know that. I guess poor dear Melvin worried the night away when I came back around midnight! So, yeah. Absolutely. Security is superb. They really look out for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&G Montreal View Post
    Actually, I have been disappointed in other resorts we've stayed at because the rooms are so big at Sunset. I'm pretty sure we had queen beds in the rooms. The balconies are a good size, too. I agree about the pool. It is one of the nicest, not just on the Cliffs, but in Negril.
    I have never been on the property there, but looking at pictures it seems like their pool is pretty small and basic?

User Info Menu

Melvins the best for sure..love that gentle giant