Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mango Tree?

User Info Menu

Mango Tree?

Hello we are at Cstchanow. Looking for lunch before the crawl. Never been to Mango is it good?

User Info Menu

Re: Mango Tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Hello we are at Cstchanow. Looking for lunch before the crawl. Never been to Mango is it good?
    Very good

User Info Menu

Hello Miss Honey. Good times on da One love bus! Yamon' Good night.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Hit or Miss in my opinion. Last year, went three times, all pretty decent. This trip, three tries, none were great... none were bad. I did go three times. The street side menu is almost never correct. Check inside next to the little window to see what's really being made. The one dish I kind of liked was brown stew chicken. The sauce was really good, but it was made with backs, so more bones than I am really accustomed to (this is not a negative comment, just a statement). Their box lunches are a bargain though. 400/500/600j... the 600j one is enough for two people.

User Info Menu

I agree with Hussyband - it's good for a quick box lunch. Just like any other cook shop. If you don't mind waiting, Shark's has better food.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    Their box lunches are a bargain though. 400/500/600j... the 600j one is enough for two people.
    those box meal prices are on da high side.....in Negril you can get dem generally for $250J's to $400J's....higher on da beach usually
    try the Corner Bar/Seaview Bar for decent meals in the price range mi mentioned.....
    and there also one across from the Scotia Bank in da lane der in the price range mi mentioned....
    on the beach road you got quite a few box meal places......mi hit 3 Star at Miss Marys across from Coral Seas Gardens for $400J's...
    up by mi on da West End by SamSara......mi go to Palbo's and get der Chicken box meals for $400J's.....you gotta ask for it
    for Pizza you can't beat the German Bar for da $550 Pepperoni Pizza.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    those box meal prices are on da high side.....in Negril you can get dem generally for $250J's to $400J's....higher on da beach usually
    try the Corner Bar/Seaview Bar for decent meals in the price range mi mentioned.....
    and there also one across from the Scotia Bank in da lane der in the price range mi mentioned....
    on the beach road you got quite a few box meal places......mi hit 3 Star at Miss Marys across from Coral Seas Gardens for $400J's...
    up by mi on da West End by SamSara......mi go to Palbo's and get der Chicken box meals for $400J's.....you gotta ask for it
    for Pizza you can't beat the German Bar for da $550 Pepperoni Pizza.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    KING Marko knows!! True dat!!