Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zion Hill, you gotta see this place

User Info Menu

Re: Zion Hill, you gotta see this place

Cap - we really loved our last visit and when you're ready for guests we'd love to stay there!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

We should have asked Linston if he had time to take us out there while we were in Negril in October. We totally missed out- but hopefully NEXT time!!!

User Info Menu

This is one of the coolest threads I have seen on here in a long time. Capt D's story from the outside has to cater to the many folks who have dreamed long and hard about making the move to Jamaica. I just might beg a visit my next trip.

User Info Menu

Had a great time visiting Zion Hill, this past August. We grabbed some box lunches on the way, sat and chilled with Linston's mom for a while then headed up to the top of the hill to enjoy the view. I need to plan a return visit to see all the progress that has been made.

I call dibs on renting the new cottage when it is finished. If Linston ever builds the pool and bar on top of the hill, you will never get me to leave.